Jasco® Green™ Lacquer Thinner is a high-solvency, medium-drying thinner for lacquer that improves flow and leveling while it helps resist blushing. Cleans sprayers, tools and equipment after a lacquer project.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Methanol, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Follow the coating manufacturer’s instructions for the proper amount of Lacquer Thinner required. We recommend starting with a ratio of 4 ounces per gallon. Do not use more than recommended by the manufacturer. When using as a cleaner, pour a small amount in a glass or metal container.
DANGER! EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT, SPARKS, FLAME AND ALL OTHER SOURCES OF IGNITION. VAPORS MAY CAUSE FLASH FIRE OR IGNITE EXPLOSIVELY. Extinguish all flames and pilot lights, and turn off all stoves, heaters, electric motors and all other sources of ignition during use and until all vapors are gone. USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION TO PREVENT BUILDUP OF VAPORS. Do not use in areas where vapors can accumulate and concentrate such as basements, bathrooms and small, enclosed areas. Whenever possible use outdoors in an open air area. If using indoors open all windows and doors and maintain a cross ventilation of moving fresh air across the work area. If strong odor is noticed or you experience slight dizziness – STOP – ventilation is inadequate. Leave area immediately. IF THE WORK AREA IS NOT WELL VENTILATED, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. A dust mask does not provide protection against vapors.
DANGER! POISON. MAY BE FATAL OR CAUSE BLINDNESS IF SWALLOWED. EYE IRRITANT. VAPOR HARMFUL. Contains Acetone, Ethyl Acetate, Methanol, Petroleum Distillates and Toluene. Cannot be made nonpoisonous. Reports have associated repeated and prolonged overexposure to solvents with neurological and other physiological damage. Intentional misuse of this product by deliberately concentrating and inhaling vapors can be harmful or fatal. Avoid contact with eyes and contact with skin. Avoid breathing of vapors or mist and contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Do not take internally. WARNING: Using this product will expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
IF SWALLOWED, call your poison control center, hospital emergency room or physician immediately for instructions.
IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT, immediately flush with water, remove any contact lens, continue flushing with water for at least 15 minutes, then get immediate medical attention.
IN CASE OF SKIN CONTACT, immediately wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, get medical attention.
The “Directions for Use” are included to help you better understand our product. However, they do not provide you with all of the information needed to use the product safely and effectively. Prior to using any of our products, you should always read the entire label including all cautions. A copy of the current label is linked to this webpage.