Jasco® Green™ Odorless Mineral Spirits cleans up paint while being safer for the environment*. It thins all colors of oil-based paint, stain and varnish…cleans brushes, spatters and equipment… prepares surfaces for paint…and reduces odor and fumes.
Jasco® Green™ Odorless Mineral Spirits is a unique, patent-pending formula that has no hazardous air pollutants*, no ozone depleting chemicals and 65% fewer VOCs than regular mineral spirits. It’s also made with 65% more renewable resources and produces 65% lower fumes than traditional mineral spirits. For a versatile solvent that gives your professional results, use Jasco® Green™ Odorless Mineral Spirits.
• Use where mineral spirits is recommended for surface preparation, thinning or clean up.
• Thinning Oil-based Coatings: Add gradually and stir thoroughly until desired consistency is obtained. Do not use to thin latex paint.
• Cleaning Tools & Surfaces: Apply to an absorbent material such as a cotton cloth or rag and wipe. Wash hands with soap and water after use.
• Cleaning Brushes & Rollers: Agitate brush or roller in product until all residue is dissolved. Press out excess, wipe with a clean towel, and lay flat to dry.
• Cleaning Spray Guns: Follow spray gun manufacturer’s instructions.
IMPORTANT: Carefully read all directions, notes and cautions prior to use. Only use this product as directed on the label. Do not use for any other purpose. Protect eyes with chemical splash goggles and avoid prolonged skin contact. Could cause flaring of natural bristle brushes. Do not allow product to freeze.
STORAGE: Keep it in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight. Keep container closed when not in use.
DISPOSAL: If container shows signs of deterioration, dispose of product. Dispose of empty cans and leftover product at your local household hazardous waste collection facility. If one is not available, dispose of in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.
DANGER! HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. Contains Petroleum Distillates. Do not take internally.
FIRST AID – IF SWALLOWED, immediately call your poison control center, hospital emergency room or physician for instructions. IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT, immediately flush with water, remove any contact lens, continue flushing with water for at least 15 minutes, then get medical attention. IN CASE OF SKIN CONTACT, wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, get medical attention.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Product Category: Paint Thinner
MAX VOC: 30%
* Environmental claims on this product are in comparison to regular Jasco® Odorless Mineral Spirits. No environmental benefits are claimed on this product beyond those specifically indentified on the label.
**Neither this product nor any of its ingredients are considered to be flammable liquids by the Consumer Products Safety Commission. Hazardous Air Pollutants as defined by the EPA.
What color is Jasco® Green™ Odorless Mineral Spirits? It is a milky white color.
Will Jasco® Green™ Odorless Mineral Spirits do all of the same things that regular Mineral Spirits will? Jasco® Green™ Odorless Mineral Spirits can fray natural bristled brushes if used to clean them. Aside from this, it does all of the same things as regular Mineral Spirits.
Can I dispose of Jasco® Green™ Odorless Mineral Spirits down the sink drain? No, this product has mineral spirits in it, so it should be taken to the local hazardous waste facility for disposal.
The “Directions for Use” are included to help you better understand our product. However, they do not provide you with all of the information needed to use the product safely and effectively. Prior to using any of our products, you should always read the entire label including all cautions. A copy of the current label is linked to this webpage.