QJPT03 – Quart
GJPT02 – Gallon
EJPT01 – 2.5 Gallon
CJPT02 – 5 Gallon
DJPT03 – 55 Gallon Drum
Always test on an inconspicuous area for compatibility before using.
Jasco® Paint Thinner is exclusively designated for the thinning of Industrial Maintenance Coatings only.
Product manufactured on or after January 1, 2015 is not for sale or use in California.
Follow the coatings manufacturer’s instructions for the proper amount of paint thinner required; do not use more than recommended. Add gradually and stir thoroughly until desired consistency is obtained. Do not use as a thinner for latex paint or other water based coatings, lacquer or shellac.
IMPORTANT: Carefully read all directions, notes and cautions prior to use. Only use this product as directed on the label. Do not apply to floors or other large surface. Protect eyes with chemical splash goggles and avoid prolonged skin contact.
STORAGE: Do not use or store this product near any source of heat or open flame, furnace areas, pilot lights, stoves, etc. Keep it in a cool, dry place. Keep container closed when not in use. Do not reuse this container.
DISPOSAL: Dispose of empty cans and leftover product at your local household hazardous waste collection facility. If one is not available, dispose of in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.
DANGER! HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. EYE IRRITANT. COMBUSTIBLE. Contains Petroleum Distillates. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources. USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION TO PREVENT BUILDUP OF VAPORS. Do not use in areas where vapors can accumulate and concentrate such as basements, bathrooms or small enclosed areas. Whenever possible, use outdoors in an open air area. If using indoors open all windows and doors and maintain a cross ventilation of moving fresh air across the work area. If strong odor is noticed or you experience slight dizziness, headache, nausea or eye-watering - STOP - ventilation is inadequate. Leave area immediately. IF THE WORK AREA IS NOT WELL VENTILATED, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. A dust mask does not provide protection against vapors. Do not take internally. Avoid contact with eyes and prolonged contact with skin.
FIRST AID – IF SWALLOWED, do not induce vomiting. Immediately call poison control center, hospital emergency room or physician. IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT, immediately flush with water, remove any contact lens, continue flushing with water for at least 15 minutes, then get medical attention. IN CASE OF PROLONGED SKIN CONTACT, wash thoroughly with soap and water. If irritation persists, get medical attention.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
The “Directions for Use” are included to help you better understand our product. However, they do not provide you with all of the information needed to use the product safely and effectively. Prior to using any of our products, you should always read the entire label including all cautions. A copy of the current label is linked to this webpage.