Protect surrounding area from overspray with a heavy plastic drop cloth. Do not use on linoleum, plastic, rubber, asphalt tile, fiberglass or other synthetics. Removers may harm these surfaces. For best results, use in temperatures between 65°F and 85°F, and away from strong breeze and hot sun.
Jasco® Premium Paint & Epoxy Remover can be used on wood, metal, concrete and masonry. It is an extremely strong stripper that effectively removes paint, varnish, lacquer, shellac, epoxy, urethane, latex or any synthetic coating.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Methylene Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Methanol and Toluene, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
1. Wear chemical-resistant gloves and chemical splash goggles. 2. Shake well. Hold can in an upright position approximately 12" to 14" from surface. Point arrow on top of button away from you. Using a back-and-forth motion, apply a generous but even coat of remover to one small area at a time (up to 9 sq ft) because health safety risks will increase dramatically when used over large areas. If spray tip becomes clogged, remove from can and hold under hot water. Replace tip making sure arrow is aimed away from you. 3. Allow time (5 to 10 minutes) for remover to work. Do not rush job. Test a small area to see if finish is ready for removal. Then scrape off loosened finish by gently working in the direction of wood grain with a chemical-resistant plastic scraper. Wipe off sludge with rough cloth or medium steel wool. Repeat application if finish is particularly stubborn.
HELPFUL TIPS: Protect surrounding area from overspray with a heavy plastic drop cloth. Do not use on linoleum, plastic, rubber, asphalt tile, fiberglass or other synthetics. Removers may harm these surfaces. For best results, use in temperatures between 65°F and 85°F, and away from strong breeze and hot sun.
CLEAN UP: Clean up used rags, paper and waste promptly. The work area and tools can be cleaned up with soap and water. Wash arms and hands with cold water and soap.
DISPOSAL: Take outdoors and allow liquid to evaporate and residue to dry. Then dispose of in metal container in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.
STORAGE: Once opened, stripper should be used within 6 months or disposed of properly to avoid can deterioration. Store in a cool place.
DANGER! POISON. MAY BE FATAL OR CAUSE BLINDNESS IF SWALLOWED. VAPOR HARMFUL. SKIN AND EYE IRRITANT. USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION TO PREVENT BUILDUP OF VAPORS. Do not use in areas where vapors can accumulate and concentrate such as basements, bathrooms and small, enclosed areas. Whenever possible use outdoors in an open air area. If using indoors open all windows and doors and maintain a cross ventilation of moving fresh air across the work area. If strong odor is noticed or you experience slight dizziness – STOP – ventilation is inadequate. Leave area immediately. IF THE WORK AREA IS NOT WELL VENTILATED, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. A dust mask does not provide protection against vapors.
DANGER! CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at or expose to temperatures above 120°F. Exposure to heat or prolonged exposure to sun can cause bursting. Contains Methanol and Methylene Chloride. Cannot be made nonpoisonous. Methylene Chloride has been shown to cause cancer in laboratory animals. The risk to your health depends on the level and duration of exposure. Reports have associated repeated and prolonged overexposure to solvents with neurological and other physiological damage. Intentional misuse of this product by deliberately concentrating and inhaling vapors can be harmful or fatal. Avoid contact with eyes and contact with skin. Avoid breathing of vapors or mist and contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Do not take internally. WARNING: Using this product will expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
FIRST AID - IF SWALLOWED, call your poison control center, hospital emergency room or physician immediately for instructions. IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT, immediately flush with water, remove any contact lens, continue flushing with water for at least 15 minutes, then get immediate medical attention. IN CASE OF SKIN CONTACT, immediately wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, get medical attention.
The “Directions for Use” are included to help you better understand our product. However, they do not provide you with all of the information needed to use the product safely and effectively. Prior to using any of our products, you should always read the entire label including all cautions. A copy of the current label is linked to this webpage.