QJPR10002 – Quart
GJPR10003 – Gallon


Helpful Tip

Do not mix with any other product. For best results, use in temperatures between 65°F and 85°F and away from strong breeze and hot sun. Protect surrounding areas with a heavy plastic drop cloth. Do not use on linoleum, plastic, rubber, asphalt tile, fiberglass or other synthetics. Use over a small area because health and safety risks will increase dramatically when used over large areas. If applying to a vertical surface, begin at the bottom and work up because vapors can accumulate near the floor.


OTHER Discontinued PRODUCTS

Premium Paint & Epoxy Remover (Discontinued)

Jasco® Premium Paint & Epoxy Remover is an extremely strong stripper that effectively removes paint, varnish, lacquer, shellac, epoxy, urethane, latex or any synthetic coating. It can be used on wood, metal, concrete and masonry. The semi-paste formula works in 15 minutes or less and clings to vertical surfaces.

 

1. Wear chemical-resistant gloves and chemical splash goggles. Shake well and open can slowly to relieve pressure.
2. Pour into a metal container and apply with a paint brush to a small area (up to 9 sq ft). Brush in one direction only. Leave the area and let the stripper do the work.
3. After 15 minutes, test scrape a small area to see if finish is ready for removal. Remove loosened finish by gently scraping in direction of wood grain with a plastic stripping tool. A toothbrush, toothpick or stripping brush will help remove old finish buried in recesses. Multiple coats or stubborn finishes may require repeat application.
4. Use a clean abrasive pad dipped in After Wash or Odorless Mineral Spirits to loosen remaining finish and remove any residue. Surface should be completely clean and dry before refinishing.

HELPFUL TIPS: Do not mix with any other product. For best results, use in temperatures between 65°F and 85°F and away from strong breeze and hot sun. Protect surrounding areas with a heavy plastic drop cloth. Do not use on linoleum, plastic, rubber, asphalt tile, fiberglass or other synthetics. Use over a small area because health and safety risks will increase dramatically when used over large areas. If applying to a vertical surface, begin at the bottom and work up because vapors can accumulate near the floor.

CLEAN UP: Return unused stripper to the original container. The work area and tools can be cleaned up with soap and water. Wash arms and hands with cold water and soap.

DISPOSAL: Take outdoors and allow liquid to evaporate and residue to dry. Then dispose of in metal container in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.

STORAGE: Once opened, stripper should be used within 6 months or disposed of properly to avoid can deterioration. Store in a cool place. Exposure to high temperatures or prolonged exposure to sun may cause can to swell or leak.

DANGER!  POISON. MAY BE FATAL OR CAUSE BLINDNESS IF SWALLOWED. VAPOR HARMFUL. EYE & SKIN IRRITANT. USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION TO PREVENT BUILDUP OF VAPORS. Do not use in areas where vapors can accumulate and concentrate such as basements, bathrooms and small, enclosed areas. Whenever possible use outdoors in an open air area. If using indoors open all windows and doors and maintain a cross ventilation of moving fresh air across the work area. If strong odor is noticed or you experience slight dizziness – STOP – ventilation is inadequate. Leave area immediately. IF THE WORK AREA IS NOT WELL VENTILATED, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. A dust mask does not provide protection against vapors. Contains Methanol and Methylene Chloride. Cannot be made non-poisonous. Methylene Chloride has been shown to cause cancer in laboratory animals. The risk to your health depends on the level and duration of exposure. Reports have associated repeated and prolonged overexposure to solvents with neurological and other physiological damage. Intentional misuse of this product by deliberately concentrating and inhaling vapors can be harmful or fatal. Avoid breathing of vapors or mist and contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Do not take internally.
 

WARNING: Using this product will expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.

FIRST AID - IF SWALLOWED, immediately call your poison control center, hospital emergency room or physician for instructions. IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT, immediately flush with water, remove any contact lens, continue flushing with water for at least 15 minutes, then get immediate medical attention. IN CASE OF SKIN CONTACT, irritation may result. Immediately wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, get medical attention.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

MAX V.O.C. less than 50% by weight
 

The “Directions for Use” are included to help you better understand our product. However, they do not provide you with all of the information needed to use the product safely and effectively. Prior to using any of our products, you should always read the entire label including all cautions. A copy of the current label is linked to this webpage.