GJPR500 – Gallon
QJPR501 – Quart
Jasco® Premium Paint & Epoxy Remover Non-Methylene Chloride formula is an extremely strong stripper that effectively removes paint, varnish, lacquer, shellac, epoxy, urethane, latex or any synthetic coating. It can be used on wood, metal, concrete and masonry. The semi-paste formula works in 15 minutes or less and clings to vertical surfaces.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Ethylbenzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Methanol, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
DO NOT USE TO STRIP BATHTUBS.
Not for sale or use in California.
1. Shake well. 2. Pour into a metal container and apply a thick coat with a paint brush to a small area (up to 3 ft. x 3 ft.). Brush in one direction only. Leave the area and let the stripper do the work. 3. After 15 minutes, test scrape a small area to see if finish is ready for removal. Remove loosened finish by gently scraping in direction of wood grain with a plastic stripping tool. A toothbrush, toothpick or stripping brush will help remove old finish buried in recesses. Multiple coats or stubborn finishes may require repeat application. 4. Use a clean abrasive pad dipped in after wash or mineral spirits to loosen remaining finish and remove any residue. Surface should be completely clean and dry before refinishing.
IMPORTANT: Do not apply to floors or any other large surface areas because fire and health safety risks will increase dramatically. Always wear chemical-splash goggles and chemical-resistant gloves when handling this product. A dust mask does not provide protection against vapors. Dispose of product within 3 months of opening.
DANGER! FLAMMABLE. VAPORS MAY CAUSE FLASH FIRE OR IGNITE EXPLOSIVELY. KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT, SPARKS, FLAME, AND ALL OTHER SOURCES OF IGNITION. Extinguish all flames and pilot lights, and turn off all stoves, heaters, electric motors and all other sources of ignition during use and until all vapors are gone. Do not smoke. Keep away from electrical outlets and switches. Beware of static electricity generated by synthetic clothing and other sources.
USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION TO PREVENT BUILDUP OF VAPORS. Do not use in areas where vapors can accumulate and concentrate such as basements, bathrooms and small, enclosed areas. If using indoors, open all windows and doors and maintain a cross ventilation of moving fresh air across the work area. If strong odor is noticed or you experience dizziness – STOP – ventilation is inadequate. Leave area immediately. IF THE WORK AREA IS NOT WELL VENTILATED, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT.
DANGER! HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. VAPOR HARMFUL. Contains Dimethyl Carbonate and Xylene. Reports have associated repeated and prolonged over-exposure to solvents with neurological and other physiological damage. The risk to your health depends on the level and duration of exposure. Intentional misuse of this product by deliberately concentrating and inhaling vapors can be harmful or fatal. Avoid breathing vapors or mist and contact with skin, eyes, and clothing. Do not swallow.
FIRST AID: IF SWALLOWED, do not induce vomiting. Immediately call the Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222), hospital emergency room or physician for instructions. IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT, immediately flush with water, remove any contact lens, continue flushing with water for at least 15 minutes, then get immediate medical attention.
IN CASE OF SKIN CONTACT, immediately wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, get medical attention.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
The “Directions for Use” are included to help you better understand our product. However, they do not provide you with all of the information needed to use the product safely and effectively. Prior to using any of our products, you should always read the entire label including all cautions. A copy of the current label is linked to this webpage.